Chipped Teeth, Discoloration and a Much Needed Teeth Rejuvenation - Sherman Oaks, CA

Having had some old fillings on my front teeth and...

having had some old fillings on my front teeth and some chipping, my teeth weren't looking any better.
went in to Dent All By Dr. Z. Dr. Zamani examined my teeth and took detailed images and X-rays. Showed me the condition of my teeth and gave me his opinion. I liked what he had to say about how he was going to fix the situation. I was very comfortable with him and his staff. They have a very nice facility, almost like a spa! I was very relaxed and comfortable during the entire procedure. he made me feel at ease and I really didn't feel a thing. I had all of my 10 front teeth done, couldn't be any happier. I am now very confident about my smile and get compliments on it all the time. I would say it was a great experience and results were superb. love my teeth!
Los Angeles Dentist

Dr Z is very personable and caring. Has a great chair side manner. Really took the time to listen to my concerns and gave me his opinion about what we should do to get the results I wanted. Dr. Zamani has a very gentle touch and I really have to say that even though this was a lot of dentistry that I had done, I really could honestly say that it was the best and easiest visit I've ever had at a dentist. I know it sounds weird, but it went really well, even thru my temporaries I didn't have any problems and when he put the veneers on, they felt like they were my own. I have been very happy.