44 Years Old, 3 Children 32AA to 32DD - Sheffield, GB

I'd always had small breasts and worn silicone...

I'd always had small breasts and worn silicone filled bras. Over time my breasts became even less full due to pregnancy and ageing. At the age of 44 I decided it was now or never and started to research the BA process and plastic surgeons. By word of mouth I discovered Mr Lam at Claremont hospital. He came highly recommended.
I had 390 anatomical implants using the dual plane sub muscular procedure. The surgery went well and I was discharged the next day. I did experience a fair amount of pain but then I can't tolerate strong pain killers.
I returned to work on reduced hours after 2 weeks. I found wearing a seat belt, closing the car boot and opening heavy doors difficult. As I was fit and healthy I thought I would be back to my old self in a couple of weeks but it was more like 6-8. I think I expected too much of my body!
I'm now 8 months post op and I absolutely love my new look. I receive regular compliments on my figure and I'm happier and more confident. I've gone back to running and weight lifting. My scars are really neat and haven't caused me any discomfort. I would highly recommend Mr Lam. I wish I'd had it done years ago.
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

On my first consultation Mr Lam examined me and explained the procedure that would be most suitable. He was really friendly and made me feel at ease. He answered a very long list of questions and was very patient and reassuring. He also showed me before and after pictures of other patients. He gave me lots of guidance when deciding the size of implant I wanted. I never felt rushed and was offered another appointment if I needed anymore help. On the day of the operation I was quite nervous but the whole team were great and took really good care of me. I would thoroughly recommend Mr Lam and his team.