Breast Cancer Patients and Mona Lisa Touch - Shawnee Mission, KS

I was diagnosed with triple positive breast cancer...

I was diagnosed with triple positive breast cancer at 32 years old. Soon after my 6 cycles of TCHP, bilateral mastectomy and initiating tamoxifen, I was ready to be intimate with my husband again. Breast cancer definitely has taken an emotional, psychological and physical toll on me. My specific symptoms for Dr. Nosti included: vaginal dryness, vaginal discharge throughout the day, constant vaginal pain with rest and movement, vaginal tearing, painful intercourse and orgasms and painful stinging when trying to apply lubrication to alleviate the aforementioned symptoms. I sought help for my symptoms from numerous doctors. I found Dr. Nosti through the Shawnee Mission Breast Cancer Support Group. From day one, I experienced benefits from the Mona Lisa Touch treatment. I was beyond skeptical, but yet willing to try this treatment in order to reduce my pain. I am pleased to say that my symptoms have nearly disappeared or were greatly improved. I am so thankful for Dr. Nosti and his wonderful staff of nurses. Dr. Nosti is the type of physician who remembers your name, looks you directly in the eye when speaking to you, he’s honest, compassionate and listens. His office space is very clean, organized and he has a wonderful crew of support at his front desk. My experience with the Mona Lisa Touch treatment was life changing. The treatment not only improved my vaginal atrophy, it also improved my overall quality of life…which to me, after surviving breast cancer…is priceless.
Shawnee Mission Urogynecologist