50yr Old with 3kids and Large Saggy Breasts - London, GB

After breastfeeding my youngest child, my breasts...

After breastfeeding my youngest child, my breasts remained large &saggy. I hated their heavy, drooping appearance and not being able to wear clothes without them hanging from my bust and making me look pregnant!. I was desperate for smaller perkier boobs that had a much more youthful yet still feminine appearance!.After much deliberation I decided to research Breast reduction and came across this site and mr William Townley who practices in London.

Madeline10

Mr William Townley has a very calm and professional manner and explained the procedure and outcome I could expect following the surgery.After my consultation I knew I had chosen the right plastic surgeon for me. I trusted him and felt I was in safe hands.My surgery took place at the Weymouth Street Hospital which was amazing. All the staff were so friendly and professional. I would highly recommend Mr Townley for anyone looking for plastic surgery in the London area.