Waste of Money, Really Sad - My Shape Lipo - Las Vegas, NV

Hi I had lipo in lower abb upper abb, love handles...

Hi I had lipo in lower abb upper abb, love handles and hips 3 weeks ago also fat transferred to butt, honestly I think my doctor didn't do it right, I been reading reviews form doctors here and my doctor did not processed the fat he said it was better to transferred right away with not processing, that it would last longer, also he used a big syringe 4 each chick total 350 ccs each, my total time in there was not even 2 hrs., anyway lipo looks ok still sore and I havew a lump in middle of my styomach, I had it before too but now is smaller I don't know if is fat or the liquid still there well that's depressing, and my butt omg! before surgery I was 38" I got out of there 40", now im 39" and its been only 3 weeks, I honestly think it will go back to 38" because I guess the fat will be continuously absorbing till like 6 months?? im really unpleased, I had a butt before but I wanted it a bigger noticeable butt and I asked my doctor if I would really get a noticeable change and he said yes, well he lied i don't see nothing but what I had. please advise me doctors will I see a change later on my butt???? and on my belly?? I did everything my doctor said im still sleeping on my stomach and seating on a pillow also he said to buy cypress oil and put it on my butt 2 times at day, well, im still doing that and I see no what I expected :/ can someone tell me something is this my reality and will not get better?? oooo! and he's not even a surgeon he's a nurse practitioner :(
Trevor Schmidt

really Nice people, but not experienced really poor job