I Am 41 Year Old Female Needed a Breast Lift with Augmentation and Tummy Tuck - Cancun, Mexico

I have breastfed 5 children and it took a toll on...

I have breastfed 5 children and it took a toll on my breast were very saggy and had no shape. Dr Carmona did not take the time to explain about my breast, lift procedure , implants and refuse to speak english, very rude and not very helpful in explaining about the surgery, did not talk with me after surgery. I hate my breast more now than before. It was my 10th year anniversary and really ruined it form me .
He did take the time to do a second surgery but it is worst now I don't even recognize them now.
The only thing he told me was " I like my work" I paid money to get my confidence back not worst , now I have to find someone else to reshape them. I am very sad that he did not even tried to fix them the way I wanted them to look (not he's way) it is my body NOT his.

DR Marco Carmona

Dr. Marco Antonio Carmona

Dr Carmona was very rude and brut, does not have ANY bedside manners does not ask you any questions manhandles you without asking, his work ethics leaves a lot to desire, very low , does not respect my opinion as a woman I did take my husband but he does not speak spanish and he refused to speak in english. Very conceded only cares about what he thinks and cares only about him , I did not pay for that, never considered my opinion and refused to acknowledge me in any way . He did a second surgery and went worst. I cried a lot after my appointment with him on September 2014. O would not go back again or recommend him it all.