38 Years Old, 3 Kids.

So I had a hysterectomy, tummy tuck, & breast...

So I had a hysterectomy, tummy tuck, & breast implants. It is so worth it. As long as everything goes well with your hysterectomy everything else is a go. I recommend it 100% kill three birds with one stone. I see the way I was before and now just a few days out and I'm in awe! I've wanted this since my first child.

Day 5 post

So the whole process has been not such a bad experience. I expected a lot more pain. Mostly I've been tired and lots of Boredom... Other than that I've been taking it easy. The hysterectomy has been the part to adapt to. Hot flashes are no joke!!! Monday I have an apt to see PS and hopefully get drains and staples out!!! I'll add pics then!!!

420cc Saline Moderate Profile

Here's where I am with my augmentation . 420cc saline moderate profile. I'm ready for them to drop and fluff.

5'10" 190lbs

6 days post op.

Tomorrow I go see my PS ????. Praying drains come out!!!

1st PS follow up

Hi !!! Good news every other staple and one drains gone... Also stitches are out (breast) whoop. Wednesday is the big day to get it all out!!! Loving the way I'm looking!!!

2nd post op

Today they removed all staples and belly button stitches!!! Friday is the final day for last drain to be pulled. I seem go be draining over 30 every day.. ???? ready to stop toying around this annoying drain ????...I feel good! Ready to go back to work. My hysterectomy post op is Wednesday of next week! Excited!!! Tired of being home!!!

11 days post op.

Last drain out!

So I got nervous today. I finally was so excited to get my last drain out this morning. Even though I was still draining it had to come out because how long it was in. I thought yay I'm free of the drain at last. Well I took it upon myself to do too much. So I started to swell. And well put a call into my PS. And he said you are trying to do too much. And strongly advised me to take it easy this weekend. And well that's a hard pill to swallow... I'm so tired of being weak (bad choice of words I know, but that's how I feel) I feel vulnerable. That's just not who I am. So I cried. I had to miss another baseball game of my son's. And tomorrow my daughter had a Soccer game and my middle son has another baseball game. I'm like wth, how am I going to do this?!? ????... Still haven't figured it out. My husband has to go out of town for business / mandatory... I'm just so frustrated ... I want to do more than physically possible. Ok I'm on a rant I know... because I'm disappointed in myself. ????

Side by side pic.

Before and After.

Depression has kicked in...

Wow! No joke ... Depression is tough. Hysterectomy & Mommy Makeover combined ..... I'm a mess. I know it will pass... Just sayin.

5 weeks post op

Really want them to drop!!!

Then & Now.

Getting there. Ready to drop and fluff. But only 5 weeks out. ????

6 weeks

Looking and feeling better everyday... But too much swelling in lower abdomen...

11 weeks

Love my outcome! I love waking up in the morning and all my rolls of skin and fat are gone!!!

I've been working out since my last follow up. Started off slowly and still having to be somewhat cautious. Running feels a bit off to me so I just hike up the incline.

I'm now thinking the next thing i need is Lipo on my love handles !!! Just flat out annoying . So if working out doesn't do the trick then I will plan on Lipo in the winter.

My only issue is the area where the incision is .... It is still poofy and doesn't lay flat... Idk does that take the longest time or what... My follow up is in August so let's see what Dr Lewis says.

He is the most amazing Doctor! He doesn't put you on the back burner!!!

Implants! I'm finally accepting them. Man that was a struggle! But I'm so glad... I'll post a pic of that another day. For now I'm focused on my tummy tuck ????!!!
Dr Don Lewis