21 Years Old and I Finally Did It! - Sewickley, PA

For a long time I was bothered by the look, the...

For a long time I was bothered by the look, the way I felt in tighter bottoms, when exercising, also with hygiene in that area.. you name it.. it bugged me and always have. To me there was just too much there. So I finally had the nerve to get this procedure done. Didnt take a before photo but my doctor did. I got the wedge method done in the middle and towards the top near my clitoris. I am planning to post pictures every 24 hours! And or if I have any concerns. Day of surgery the pain was pretty bad and i slightly had a hard time sleeping but i woke up today and its just more of an annoying feeling not so much painful. I can't wait to see what the results look like!!

1st day after surgery

I had the wedge method done in the normal middle area and near the clitoris as well. Please tell me if this looks normal. I scared to clean it up to hard because I don't want to mess anything up. Very swollen though and a little blood happening

2nd day after surgery

Doesn't hurt at all. Just a pinch here and there. I got up and prepped some food today and showered so I may have been on my feet more than I should have. Pictures were taking right after shower. Still have tiny bits of blood..any idea why? Also Still very swollen. You think it's looks better than yesterday?

3rd day after

I'm getting a little worried. I'm still bleeding a little bit. Not sure why because I have no pain. I'm keeping my legs spread while laying down mainly because I don't want it to rub. I've iced it almost all morning just got out of the shower now. I seem to have white discharge dripping occasionally. Doesn't itch at all though. Where it is bruised is getting a little bit hard as well.

4th day after

Occasionally itchy and have a pinch here and there. Still a tad swollen. Everything look okay?

Day 5 after surgery

The swelling goes down and then comes back up. It's frustrating because slot of other people say they are back to walking and such after day 4. I'm still having trouble walking due to the swelling. It swells up when I'm up but not when I lay down. But I can't lay down for 4 more weeks
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Everyone was super sweet and cared about how I was feeling at all times. Worked with me very well to fit into my schedule. I couldn't be more happier with the service they have gave.