32 Years Old, 2 Kids, and a Much Needed Lift and Why Not Add the Implants - Sewickley, PA

I have wanted the procedure since my last child...

I have wanted the procedure since my last child was done nursing. ( about 10 years ago) After having my children it's been a struggle to loose weight. I would loos somewhere then gain some and each time my breast size was changed. I finally decided that I would actually take the necessary steps to begin the process. After researching thoroughly I made an appointment for a consultation with Dr. Wooten.

So much swelling :(

I can't wait for the swelling to go down and be out of the surgical bra. I think I may be trying to do too much but can't really slow down or stop what I'm doing. I know it's going to be a long process but didn't think I would still be so swollen 3 weeks post opp. They don't really hurt anymore they are just uncomfortable. Occasionally I will get a sharp shooting pain in one breast but apparently that's normal as the nerves are stretched.

4 Weeks Post Op

4 weeks post op and the swelling is gone. The implants are still migrating south but I am much more comfortable!!!

6 weeks post op

I am now 6 weeks post op and things are coming along nicely...for the most part. I have been back to the PS twice because I'm "spitting stitches" not entirely sure why. The one left a very little hole about the size of pen tip. It's still not closed and is discharging a small amount to clear liquid. I'm using basitration and a non-stick pad twice a day and sleeping braless and it doesn't appear to be helping. Being 6 weeks out I was excited to get back to Zumba but not sure if I should wait till it closes or not. I even went out and got a "Moving Comfort Juno Bra" so that I didn't have to worry about the girls moving. It's awesome :)

They don't tell you that your "investment" will be so expensive afterwards...of course there will be the cost of new bras and new shirts but I never thought about how much more a sports bra is for DD's would be so that they don't bounce vs a plain one for my prior B's. Not just the bra but I purchased the créme from the PS and just got the New Gel Silicon lolliepop sheets (can't use till the hole closes up). Oh and let's not forget the cost of the gauze/pads. I know these things are monorail in comparison but still an expense I wasn't expecting.

I get this really weird feeling on my left side when I move my arm a certain way or push or pull something. It's hard to explain the feeling...I do not believe its nerve related it's more of a "elastic" feeling. Like a rubberband streatching...not sure what this is but hopefully it will stop...it's more annoying and weird then anything.

8 weeks post opp

Today I think I may have pulled my pectoral muscle somehow. Now idea how. All I can say is that is sore and tight when I move my arm certain ways. It feels and looks a little swollen too. Just when I thought all my swelling was gone. I emailed the PS about it so hopefully she'll respond and tell me it's nothing to worry about and to take it easy. I just want to resume normal activity already...

On a depressing note my husband will not touch them at all. I think the scaring has him a little freaked out...hopefully that will change once everything is healed.

4 1/2 months post op

I am now 4 1/2 months post opp and am really liking my results. I just got measured today at VS and was a 36 DDD and then at Nordstorms and they measured me at a 34 DDD...I couldn't be happier. I am not a small girl by any means and my new breats fit my frame quite well. I tried to find a comfy bra at VS and having now worn an underwire for so long I just couldn't stand it. I eventually ended up going with lace underwire free bras. Who needs padding and an uncomfortable wire when you paid to have your breast made perfect :-)

My scaring is healing up quite nicely with the help of the new gel silicon sheets. I wear them overnight and usually all day (depending on the bra I wear) and you can't even see them. They say for max results to use them for 2-6 months...outs been about 2 and a half so far and the scars are barely visible at all.

More pics

1 year post op

Really really happy with my results!!!

1 year post Op

Loving my results. Dr. Wooten and her staff have been wonderful.
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

During the appointment she spent a lot of time with me and guided me through the process of choosing the appropriate size and type. We decided that it would be best to actually reduce one of my breast to the size of the smaller one ( almost a full cup...serious asymmetry) then to add 450 cc saline implants with a lollipop lift. I would highly recommend her. Her and her staff have been great with answering my numerous questions whether it be a phone call or email.