27 Y.o., No Kids, Athletic Body, 400 Cc High Profile - Sewickley, PA

Hi Realself ladies! First, it's a pleasure to be...

Hi Realself ladies! First, it's a pleasure to be apart of this community and have found this place. Second, I am so incredibly nervous and excited. I'm going through a whirlwind of emotions. I GAVE MY DOWN PAYMENT FOR MY PROCEDURE TODAY! That seemed like the hardest part for me because it made it real! No going back! December 28th is the date!

My stats
27 y.o.
No kids
32A bra but hardly fill the cup
Petite frame/ workout regularly

I have a very small/ narrow chest cavity. After speaking with 3 surgeons, all said I could go between 350-400cc high profile. My desired look look is a full C small D. (I know it varies).

The pictures are 375cc and because this is the look I like, I'll go with 400cc (I'm assymetical so the left side will get a bit more). The final surgeon I settled on , said I shouldn't go much higher than 400. I go back for another fitting December 13th just to make sure that's the size I want!

I'll post some naked pics :) soon but in the meantime here is from my last meeting.

Pre-boobs photos

Pre surgery

No boobs
0:05

Exactly 1 month out!!

I'm exactly one month out from today and yesterday was my birthday!!!! (Bday gift to me). Told a few close people and have received nothing but support!! In fact, my one gf was upset I didn't take her with me to the consultation!

I am feeling guilty spending money on this when I could use it on something else. Did anyone else feel like this???
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon