22 Yr Old Labiaplasty. Sewickley, PA

I was uncomfortable with my appearance for a...

I was uncomfortable with my appearance for a couple of years before I was able to get this procedure done. As time went on I began to experience greater discomfort daily when wearing jeans or any tight bottoms, it was even worse when I would exercise, which is something I really enjoyed doing and it had become embarrassing and uncomfortable. I think it was equally a comfort issue and confidence issue that really made me decide to get the procedure done.
I am three months post op and I could not be happier. I didn't experience any discomfort during the procedure and was able to walk right out to my car afterwards. I spent a week straight in bed wearing t-shirt dresses or other loose clothing. I iced a lot and made sure to keep the are clean. I did not experience any bleeding or infection and it healed beautifully. I would say the worst part for me was how itchy it felt some days when it was healing and not being able to do anything about it. I have a desk job so I was able to go to back to work after a week and I just took it easy for about a month. I am extremely pleased with my results. I can wear jeans without pain, exercise without being uncomfortable, and I feel so much more comfortable with myself!
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wooten and her staff were wonderful. Everyone made me feel very comfortable and made the process very easy. Everyone was extremely friendly and did everything they could to answer my questions, work around my schedule, and make me feel comfortable. Dr. Wooten did a beautiful job and I could not be happier.