11 Years and Getting Worse - Sewell, NJ

My revision did not turn out so well. At first...

My revision did not turn out so well. At first it looked OK but as time goes on it has gotten worse and worse. My nose seems to have fractured inwardly. My entire left ear and some of my right was taken for Cartledge. The Cartlidge has moved out of place. It is bunched up on top of my nostrils and into the left side of my face where my nose meets my cheek. It feels like a pair of pliers are pulling my nostrils open. it feels like a pair of pliers are pulling my nostrils open. I have no bridge only a big fat wide crooked tip. The part that separates the two nostrils seems to be missing including all support of my upper lip area. I can not sleep on my left side because my ear flops over. I went to see him about two years ago he did not even examine me.
Voorhees Facial Plastic Surgeon

I thought he was an okay guy until I went back to see him and he did not even examine me. He took the time instead to tell me how great he was.