TOTAL Scam and Waist of Time and Money - Severna Park, MD

I'm male, 6ft, 200 and 10% bodyfat (or less). ...

I'm male, 6ft, 200 and 10% bodyfat (or less). I've always been able to see a six pack but have had a bit of fat around my belly button as most guys do. Being able to slightly reduce fat in this location would allow me to see my lower abdominal muscle. I decided to give Cool Sculpting a try and was told I'd only need one treatment and one applicator. I work out twice per day and eat very clean, and pretty much the same thing. We are now 5 months out and I cannot tell a bit as to any change. Also, since apparently people do not lose weight, then how can the fat disappear? I think all it may do is make current fat areas denser. For me though.....NO result whatsoever. I'd save your money and put it towards actual lipo under local anesthesia. I can't believe the FDA approved this - likely a lobbyist paid someone off.
Dr. S

No complaint on the doctor and staff - its the procedure that simply does now work.