Worst Experience Ever! - Sequin, TX

From the beginning I was told this would have very...

From the beginning I was told this would have very minimal pain and i wouldn't remember the procedure. That was a lie! I was given 5 pills for sedation which worked great..until she started the procedure. It was torturous. I felt every prick and every jab of the probe. I cried repeatedly this hurts your hurting me. An assisted tapped me on the arm and said I was ok. This procedure was a few hours long and I was in excruciating pain until the end. My hubby had the same procedure the following day and had the same issue. As he was feeling the same pain he kept saying to him self...I'm sooo sorry baby! The next day I met with her for 10min and told her she underrated the whole procedure and pain factor....her comment.... " beauty is pain,fat last forever, do you want fat or beauty?" 8k dollars later and her bedside manner is the worst! I'm still in pain, can't bend over to put my own panties on. Driving is uncomfortable and painful. I've had 4 c-sections and none of them were this awful!
Dr. melanie carreron