Arm Lipo Experinece at 365mc, Seoul, Korea

So I went to 365 based on a recommendation I got....

So I went to 365 based on a recommendation I got. I must say that before I was a little bit skeptical at first because it seemed so hyped up. I went there with a cautious mind, hesitant during the consultation. To my surprise, everyone seemed really nice. They had someone who spoke English to make the transition easier. I thought for a long time that my arms were too big in proportion to the rest of my body, so I asked the consultant. The woman touched my arms and told me that they needed to do an ultrasound to see how many layers of fat I had. It turned out that I had more muscle than fat, however, I still wanted the procedure because it was something on my mind for a long time. In addition, they took a full body scan to determine where the fat was. I was surprised at the detail they took before the procedure. I felt comfortable enough to do it and went ahead and booked a surgery. I am happy to report that it was relatively an easy process. I remember lying on the operating table and then sleeping, the next thing I knew was someone waking me up after 2 hours. they took out a lot of fat and even showed me the contents. That night, I was a little sore but other than that, everything went smoothly. The next day I went in for a dressing and slowly throughout the weeks went in for my aftercare treatments. Currently, I has been two months post surgery and i can finally wear tank tops without being worried about the thickness of my arms.
Dr. Ahn, Jae-Hyun

My arm doctor was Dr. Ahn Jae-Hyun and he was very nice doctor even he can speak in English well but I felt much better with him. I think he is the most popular doctor for foreigners. If I have chace to do the surgery with him again I definitely do it.He is specialsed Lipo on arms belly.