My First Experience of "Liposuction " Plastic Surgery In South Korea.

Hello, I would like to share my first experience...

I would like to share my first experience of Lipo that I accomplished in Seoul, South Korea. I always get stressed out because of my fatty legs since I was teenager.
(I was not that fat on my upper body but....bottom part was big like an elephant.)

I searched on Google for liposuction and place for my trip in Korea (my main purpose of going to Korea was to meet my old friend) and then I found several clinics for lipo. All the clinics do lipo and very famous when I looked at before and after plastic surgery photos and some of main ads on online. I was not sure where should I go for the fat removal of my legs. So, I decided to ask my friend about the clinics for Liposuction. She recommended me one clinic , where she had liposuction on legs and belly. I could not realize she had done it, when she wears short pants. She helped me to arrange an appointment for consultation.

On the consultation day, I went there with my friend. I was just shocking when I looked at the building......Very tall and big....and also a lot of Koreans on the lobby. A staff gave me a tablet PC to fill out some information then took me to the other floors for next step. Inside of Elevator, B&A photo inside. She told me that photo is a girl from make up over show which is very famous in Korea. I never heard Let Me In but I could know that show is quite famous because of pictures on the building.

I had a consultation with consultant. The consultant introduced about her then asked me where my worrying area is. She checked my legs, pinched my legs then shows how it would be change, remove all the fats she pinched. I had consultation with the doctor after.(The consultant said, the doctor for today is actual surgeon but he is not your surgeon on the surgery day because, all the doctors on the surgery and cannot let them out during the operating)
Dr. Oh, Ah-young