"40yrs Old, Mom of 3 Children Going Back to my Early 30's" - Seoul, Korea

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I've been tired of seeing people's surprise faces...

I've been tired of seeing people's surprise faces when they hear how old I am. It was pretty embarrassing and discouraging when people think I am joking on my age. People think I am well over 40 even in my early 30's. I did not get a chance or not even realize what the problem is on my face. I was really busy with raising children since I have THREE of them.
I have come to the point where I need to take care of myself as much I care for my children.
That is when I decided to go see the plastic surgery with lots and lots of questions.
I was totally happy with the fact that there are obvious things I can do to make things better.
I decided to give it a try, although there were lots of worries and concerns on the recovery period how i am going to take care of my family.
I decided to go for it.

Decided!!! Forehead Fat Graft, cheek, chin lipo, under eyebag reposition, wishing for the best luck.

This is 2days post operation. I know i have done a lot , but didn't expect to look so bandaged up..., but the nurse told me that I need to keep them on for 3 days to minimize the swelling. My eyebag reposition hurt the most and bothered me the most.
There weren't too much swelling for my forehead fat grafting...it looks a little too much, but the doctor told me this is not what it looks like within in couple of weeks...There should be a lot of them lost within a month..hoping to have at least half of my fat to survive there. I got the botox on my forehead so I wouldn't get bumpy fg from muscle movement.
i am hoping that the facial liposuction would give me a nice smooth shape...hope it wouldn't give me any saggy chin....cross my fingers!!!

Day 5 ..Now I took the bandages off my eyes..

40yrs Old, Mom of 3 Children Going Back to my Early 30's Day 7 Post Op

slight...? very dark bruising under my eyes...
that's one of my biggest concerns...
pain...? endurable...rather not so bad..

just waiting to see the result...

40yrs Old, Mom of 3 Children Going Back to my Early 30's 1month Post Op

40yrs Old, Mom of 3 Children Going Back to my Early 30's 1month Post Op

40yrs Old, Mom of 3 Children Going Back to my Early 30's 1 year and 3month Post Op

Hi guys, I has been really busy with 3 kids, so forgot to update my pics. Sorry.
It’s already one year and 3 months passed.
Anyway I look much younger even after a year, so I am quite satified with the result.
Compared to pic I took before op, I really don’t have dark tear trough now. I think it makes me look younger.
I like sharp v-line after facial lipo and there is no saggy skin, that’s really good thou. also my forehead still looks plump.
But as you can see, there are wrinkles little bit. So I am thinking about getting Botox on forehead again…
I will update again soon!
Dr. Hong, Jonghyun

Dr. Hong was very kind and considerate even after the surgery. I was very impressed of how he treated me and liked is professionalism.