"40yrs Old, Mom of 3 Children Going Back to my Early 30's" - Seoul, Korea

I've been tired of seeing people's surprise faces...

I've been tired of seeing people's surprise faces when they hear how old I am. It was pretty embarrassing and discouraging when people think I am joking on my age. People think I am well over 40 even in my early 30's. I did not get a chance or not even realize what the problem is on my face. I was really busy with raising children since I have THREE of them.
I have come to the point where I need to take care of myself as much I care for my children.
That is when I decided to go see the plastic surgery with lots and lots of questions.
I was totally happy with the fact that there are obvious things I can do to make things better.
I decided to give it a try, although there were lots of worries and concerns on the recovery period how i am going to take care of my family.
I decided to go for it.

Decided!!! Forehead Fat Graft, cheek, chin lipo, under eyebag reposition, wishing for the best luck.

This is 2days post operation. I know i have done a lot , but didn't expect to look so bandaged up..., but the nurse told me that I need to keep them on for 3 days to minimize the swelling. My eyebag reposition hurt the most and bothered me the most.
There weren't too much swelling for my forehead fat grafting...it looks a little too much, but the doctor told me this is not what it looks like within in couple of weeks...There should be a lot of them lost within a month..hoping to have at least half of my fat to survive there. I got the botox on my forehead so I wouldn't get bumpy fg from muscle movement.
i am hoping that the facial liposuction would give me a nice smooth shape...hope it wouldn't give me any saggy chin....cross my fingers!!!

Day 5 ..Now I took the bandages off my eyes..

40yrs Old, Mom of 3 Children Going Back to my Early 30's Day 7 Post Op

slight...? very dark bruising under my eyes...
that's one of my biggest concerns...
pain...? endurable...rather not so bad..

just waiting to see the result...

40yrs Old, Mom of 3 Children Going Back to my Early 30's 1month Post Op

40yrs Old, Mom of 3 Children Going Back to my Early 30's 1month Post Op

Dr. Hong, Jonghyun

Dr. Hong was very kind and considerate even after the surgery. I was very impressed of how he treated me and liked is professionalism.