Botox in S. Korea - South Korea, KR

I have done Botox for 8 years. About 2-3 times a...

I have done Botox for 8 years. About 2-3 times a year as needed. Always got great result. It's an easy procedure and if you are in a professional doctors hands doesn't really matter what doctor you visit to get it done.
I m in the USA now. Reading the reviews, getting consultations and observing costs with tears.
I know the real price of that little bottle to buy from the retailers and distributors. And it lasts for several clients, not only YOU.
Why in Korea the biggest price to treat the area of the forehead is 150$ including tax and in the States it's 450$ the average?!?...
Remember, it's a procedure should be done not once in your life. It should be done several times a year. Spending 1500$ for botox a year?!? That is insane. And even if you have money, just spend that much for that what last you few months only is crazy!

For my 8 years using the treatment in S.Korea I have observed the price reduction on this procedure in the country. Can anyone tall me WHY it goes up in the USA?!?

With all my respect to the skills of local drs it's much more reasonable to me now to fly to S.K. get Botox plus Fillers Plus skin treatment like PRP and threads lift and might lips and nose job and Stay in 4-5 star Hotel and go sightseeing and come back. It will still be cheaper and the same great quality than get quarter of the listed procedures in here

I can list number of clinics where they have events and get Botox for 10-20$ per zone in S.Korea