44 Y/o, 2 Kids, 2 C Sections, 2 Done with This Spare Tire - Seguin, TX

Decided to get this procedure done after research...

Decided to get this procedure done after research & photos,videos & consultations. Dr.carreon, offers excellent reviews & the staff is very helpful, they call me everyday for q&a!! I am a bit nervous, but I'm more excited. I received finance through united medical in like hours, I was surprised, I don't HV the best credit. Then since I'm traveling from Houston, they (drs ofc) gave me a traveling discount. So the blood work was all good & I will start the arnica tabs for bruising & pain next Wednesday, also got antibiotics, nausea & anxiety Rx. They're very thorough!!

Postponed til later

So had a major car accident, so I had to reschedule my procedure, until the 14th of October.Why? Because I was in so much pain I had to take Rx meds. The good news is, I'm acquiring an immunity for pain. But I will still be updating my journey!

4 days to go

So tomorrow I start my arnica, yeah, its finally happening. I am so excited, I will be so happy to upload my after photos!!!

Counting down

2days to a new me so I'm getting supplies now. Does anyone have any suggestions of things I should get,that the nurse doesn't already suggest(poise,depends,extylenol,Matt.covers)

One more day

Tomorrow's the big day. I started my antibiotics today & I am on day 3 of Arnica!

Procedure day

Me after the procedure. I am not in any pain,seriously surprised, a lot of ppl say its a bit painful. So the ladies at the office were wonderful & the doctor was like a best friend, very open & understanding!!!

4th day

Ok so Its been approx. 4 days, & the only complaints I have is this freaking garment rubbing my sides when I sit up!,ughh! Other than that Im jus fine. Back to normal activities, although I get tired faster @ times, but great for the most part. Stomach still feels numb to touch but I can feel my sides just fine!! Swelling decreasing, No regrets. I would recommend Dr. Carreon to my dearest friends

One week down

So today marks 1 week after the procedure & I still have no complaints. The swelling is still going down, yeah! I was actually able to button up my pants with no problem or discomfort. I was told to wear both the garment & the wrap for 3 months. So I have been wearing the garment constantly ; but the wrap only after I leave work. It is hard for me to sit at my desk with it bending into my sides & back. I think its because I had less fat there so it is very tender, feels like my skin scrapping across my rib cage, if you can picture that, just weird feeling! I did get a couple of smaller compression garments, I purchased it from the JCP Madenform collection, So let's see wen I left the ofc. I was in 2x & now I have XL & L, I alternate between the 2, I'm guessing sometimes I am swollen more than others. I have taken the advise of others on this site. I take bromelain daily, couldn't find artichoke tea, so I use artichoke extract, tart cherry juice and multivitamin(vitamins c, e, k & zinc.) These are all suppose to aid with swelling bruising & the healing process. I am also taking the diuretic rx & drinking water. It's only been 1 week, I know the best is yet to come. I figure next week I will start doing light exercises, if Dr. says it's ok. OH I ALMOST FORGOT, HAS ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS THIS PROCEDURE HAD CRAVINGS FOR PICKLES AND/OR SALTY CHIPS? it's really driving me crazy, not to eat or think about it!!!

It's been a month

My pants are literally falling off,but I am still swollen and a bit sore at times!!!
Dr.Carreon

I loved the short time that we did spend together. Priscilla, Mary & Amanda were really awesome as well. They my experience comfortable & my decision confident. They were very professional but were still warm & courteous.