37 "With 4 Kids 21,18,17 and 10**(getting my Sexy Back) ** - Seguin, TX

Going in to get 6 areas done top/bottom abdominal,...

Going in to get 6 areas done top/bottom abdominal, hips, bra, flanks and pubic. I am so excited and anxious at the same time. I'm so ready to get my sexy back. I know I am gonna have to be patient and put all my father in Dr. Carreon. I hear great things about her. I will be traveling from Louisiana with my husband witch he has been awesome through this whole process and continue too. Thank God for him... I will post more of my progress right before and after my percedure. Pray for me my friends.. And have a good day...

I day post off

Everything went very well Dr. Carrion was awesome the whole staff was wonderful the pain was at a 9 afterwards now I'm a 6 it only hurts when getting up and down.. The garments are such and hard to change padding ect.. I had a $31.00credit so I ordered one from the doc they are $70.36 a lot cheater than what I've been seeing in medical stores and catalogs.

Just a small update that I forgot.

The garments are such a pain in but. I took both of them off today to wish the were full of fluid the was no way I was ganna wear them no husband has been amazing helping me with everything. Also wanted to mention the doc. Removed70250.cc/mil over 7 liters. Ready for this recovery. Until tomorrow my friends...

Misspelled words

Garments are a pain in the but. I washed both of them they were full of fluid. These med have my mind woozy so excuse my spelling... Thanks

Day 4 post op.

A little sore in the muscles and the ribs and a little swollen hubby took me out to eat crabs and shrimp for my birthday. So I know I'm going to be swollen for sure tomorrow. Also go back to work tomorrow hope for a good day not going to work myself too hard at all. Wanted to post a few pictures.

8th day

Still sore fills like my ribs are fractured at times. And burning of the skin still hard to bend over some days are better than others I'm still waiting on just a few results to happen I worked 2 days and had the past 2 days off which was very much needed because I over worked myself and regretted it that night and next morning. Here is some up to date pictures. 8 th day.

8th day

Pictures of progress

New smaller garments

Took me a long shower today which always seems to work to get swelling down. I switched over to a smaller size garment today left doc. With a large and I put on my medium that I purchased from the doctor so that makes me feel a little better about my progress I'm not as swollen as I was yesterday. I just have the pain in my ribs and very, very tender to the touch and still burns in sertain spots. I'm hanging in there I just keep telling myself this is only temporary.

12 th day update

All is well little to no pain I still have a long ways to go but I do have good news I was in a size 16 and now I can fit in a 11/12 this makes me feel good. Just a couple of pictures for you guys.

6/7 week update

Hello my realself friends it's been a while but every thing is good I'm on my 6/7 week mark I finally got rid of this binder and got a waist cincher from Ann cherry and loving it very comfy I have dropped a couple more inches now I can fit in some 10 in pants depending on the stretch but mostly 11 I'm still having the burning and stretching of the skin especially when I take off my binder off for a while but other than that I am very happy and satisfied just wanted to share some pics with you guys.
Dr. Melanie Carreon

Everyone was so kind to me from start to finish I slept through the whole procedure. Don't remember much. But I do see the difference already.