35 Year 3 Kids. 139 Lbs. - Seguin, TX

So far 1 week since i had smartlipo triplex , on...

So far 1 week since i had smartlipo triplex , on my lower abs,upper abs and waist,and I'm liking my results, y wear my compression garments almost 24 hr a day, pain was bad first 3 days , but now i even no need tylenol.
Not gonna lie ,yes it hurts. The pills for make you sleepy are very strong (for me)
I will post more pics later.

2 week

I do not have pain anymore, but i feel my abdomen "numb" , I use my compression garment 24 hr , y the binder too, im planning on use it for 3 months, as recommend my Dr.
Some days i wake up with "bumps" on my abdomen , is this fluid or swollen? Well I will ask the Dr tomorrow.So far i like my progress.

Pictures of "after"

2 week today. 5/18/16

I started to see "lumps"bon my abdomen, today was my first post op appointment, and i aks the Dr's assistant, (because I didn't see the Dr :( )
And she told me that it is normal, can be swollen skin,or fluid, she recommended massages,
Also I bought a new compression garment, a size xs .
I put it on 6 hours ago, and i see a difference on my abdomen, less noticeable lumps, i will keep use it all day and night.

Update pictures

So far so good, i like my results, i wear my compression garment 24/7 , I returned to the gym after 1 month .i "try" to eat as good possible from monday to friday :D

3 months later

My abdomen is not perfect , BUT im happy with my results.
Dr Carreon

Dr is nice , answer all my questions and the staff is good too.