Could not have imagined a better experience!!!!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Boston Plastic Surgeon

I learned of Dr. Seckel through a friend, I admired her breast augmentation and started asking questions. I've wanted a BA since before I could remember and finally got the courage to start the process. My friend boasted about her experience and her breasts looked really natural so I had to look him up. His office, Boston Plastic Surgery Associates offers FREE consultations, which had me at that (because anyone who's seriously inquiring about BA's knows that consultations can run upwards to $250 just to meet with the surgeon- not to mention might not even roll over into surgery costs, yikes!). I had to wait a bit for my appointment, but the wait was oh-so-worth it! From the minute I stepped into the office I felt a wave of comfortability. The staff is so respectful and knowledgable, especially given I've never had surgery before so my anxiety was pretty high. I got taken right in, no wait. From being a nurse who works in the health care field the little things count, and this office wasn't lacking in any of it! Once I met Dr. Seckel, I felt so at ease, he is professional, experienced, calming and I had a gut feeling I needed to book my surgery with him. (I had gone on one other consultation, and after this appointment had canceled another). Dr. N (the other surgeon Dr. Seckel works with) is amazing as well! Has all the same attributes. I had a laundry list of questions and it seemed as though Dr. N was answering them before I even asked. I stressed the importance of my BA to look as natural as possible, giving picture examples and explaining what I wanted, and it was as though the surgeons could envision EXACTLY what I wanted. Since my surgery- which had no complications, I have no regrets about any of it. Both surgeons were the utmost professional and so knowledgeable, attentive to my needs and anxieties. They really made me feel so comfortable about all of it. I would recommend this practice and surgeon to anyone asking hands down! I am a 29y.o and got Inframammary, submuscular 375cc silicone implant.