My experience was everything I hoped it would be!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Boston Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Seckel through a friend-of-a-friend. I really liked the natural look of her breast augmentation so I asked her about her experience. She boasted about Dr. Seckel and how she had an amazing experience and didn't regret a thing. I couldn't help but seek this doctor out. I had wanted a breast augmentation for as long as I could remember and finally got the courage to look into it. His office, Boston Plastic Surgery Specialists, offer a free consultation which had me at hello. What was there to lose? I went for my consultation, and the rest is history. The professionalism was beyond what I expected. The staff are so knowledgeable and warm, and friendly. For a nurse in the health care field, I have much appreciation for the little things, and this office wasn't lacking in any of that. I got taken in right away, no wait, and the second I met Dr. Sekel, I knew he was the one I would trust for my surgery. I've never had prior surgeries, so the list of questions I had were endless, and they were all patient and respectful through all my fears. Dr. N, the other surgeon Dr. Seckel works with was amazing as well. Very warm and intelligent. Listed all the information out there even before I would ask it. The surgery went very well-with no complications, and I am so amazed at the result. It's like I had a vision in my head, and the doctors knew exactly what I wanted. I am the utmost happy with the result and would totally recommend Dr. Seckel to anyone interested in plastic surgery. No regrets at all!