Want to Be Natural Again. Seattle, WA

I've had silicon breast implants 350 cc over...

I've had silicon breast implants 350 cc over muscle for 8 years and have had a capsular contraction since. it's felt like there is a bag in my boob, an unnatural feel. I have not been able to wear a push up bra because I have distorted cleavage. My original surgeons answer to my tuberous breasts was" big implants." He told me I would come back saying they weren't big enough if I didn't go big to begin with. That's what I get for chosing a MD who only was practicing 6 years. I'm hoping I made the right decision here. I was charmed and impressed by Dr. Lisa's website, her before and after work and that she seems to specialize in breasts and her answer to everything isn't a perpetual answer"Put implants in" She seems to work on shaping and lifting appropriately. I will definitely post my experience pictures here for anyone considering going to her.

Oh my boobies!

I'm amazed and touched in my heart to know that I got the results I was looking for. I found the match plastic surgeon for me and I couldn't be happier. I considered dr. roger khouri of miami for a ATF and removal but thankfully, I read reviews on here that assigned him as a "butcher." Phew....dodged that bullet. I was told by itzhak Nir of palm beach that my implants could not be taken out, which made me cry. I was told by Delange of palm beach I needed bigger implants and a peri areola lift and that he would not take my implants out for good, Deluca of Palm beach told me he'd remove my capsules and put my implants back in if they were intact???? Dr. Pozner of Boca Raton wanted to give me implants under my muscle(eh, no thanks) and put some strattice in the mix(eh, no thanks).My original surgeon; scott greenberg of winterpark would give me a discount to let him do a capsulectomy with new implants for a discounted price of 3500. Oh and lets not forget the handful of male surgeons I met out and about that said to me....there's just no fixing that....leave it alone!! I just wanted my areolas rasied from the low position they were in and an even proportion of areola to breast tissue mound. This is making me angry reliving all this aggravation so with that all said; I am pleased to say I found Dr. Lisa Sowder of Seattle who understood exactly what I meant!! :') Maybe I need therapy because I am shaking writing this.....It feels like a triumph to me. I feel like I won a battle.....and I just want to share with the population who read this because I read others stories on here and it inspired me that perhaps I could have a happy ending.

oh the pictures

sorry about the lighting, I will get someone to help me at a month or so take better pictures.

I'm still in love with the result

I'm much happier with my lil boobies. It's about proportions ladies. I'm tickled with joy. The scars will fade the best in 6 more months. They're soft, do not hurt. I'm waiting for the sensation to be 100%. My nipples become erect but I'm waiting to see if the sensation will ever be as great as it was pre-implants. I use mederma pm cream with dimethicone , I feel it applies better than that runny mederma and also understand a lil steroid helps scars improve. I encourage those women who are itching to make a change in their breasts to get the great dr and do a lift....no breast implant required!

6 months after surgery

Here are the recent pics

2 mos. Later laying down

More pics different avenues

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sowder was my match from the start, she was on the same page I was. She was very humble and professional. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon and I knew it as soon as I saw her work exhibited on her website. I also had faith in her knowing she has great dexterity in her hands playing a string instrument. She also specializes in tuberous breast as I have thought of her as the" tuberous breast whisperer." The consult I had with her, she presented the idea to use a SERI application cost of 1000 and she ended up refunding me for it because she told me it turned out she did not need to use it on me which I was very happy to hear!! No more unnatural for me. I'm just thrilled with my results, her and the job she did was priceless.