25 Year Old Active/fit Female, with Belly Pooch - Seattle, WA

I am a generally healthy and active 25 year old in...

I am a generally healthy and active 25 year old in Seattle- I work out 3-5X a week, and eat healthy. I was not always this way however... I lost about 50 lbs three years ago through diet and exercise changes. The rest of my body transformed and slimmed down very well, but I could not seem to get rid of my little belly "pooch". I went to see Dr Jenkin about the new Vanquish treatment, and after having my series of 4 treatments, I could not be happier with my results! Dr Jenkin did the consultation and was very thorough, and also explained the technology behind the treatment. The person who did my treatments was very attentive, and helped me feel at ease. The office staff was very friendly, and my overall experience was great! I will certainly be going back for other treatments there!
Seattle Dermatologic Surgeon

The technician, Janell, who did my actual Vanquish treatment was very sweet and also attentive. While laying on the bed having my treatment, she was nearby monitoring the temperature and levels the whole time. She always asked how I was doing and feeling as far as the heat of the Vanquish. The treatment itself was very comfortable... almost like having a heating pad on my abdomen. It was so relaxing, I almost dozed off a few times! They advised me to stay plenty hydrated the day before, of, and after my treatments to help with my results, since it is a heat/ radio frequency device and water helps conduct.