Expecting to Look Fabulous in my 40's -

Its been a decade since my last Surgery & I'm...

Its been a decade since my last Surgery & I'm ready for my 2nd round! I'm a nearly 40 year old woman & now have decided to focus on getting my figure back into decent shape. 10 years ago I had a breast reduction with a natural sag lift along. I had plans to have additional work done, at the time only a tummy tuck. I was told by my then Surgeon that no matter how hard I worked out, I would always have a overlapped tummy. Years passed & time got away from me, as I became busy caring for my family & running my business. Much time has passed & presently I am more than ready to do what it takes to step into my 40's fabulous. My ideal focus is to have Lipo, a nice Tummy Tuck to define my waistline & a Fat Transfer BBL to define my bottom. Time is ticking away till 40 & I am adamantly spending time reading reviews, watching videos & visiting Clinic websites in hopes of narrowing down to the right Surgeon for me!