On the Fence!

So I'm 2 weeks from my last appointment with the...

So I'm 2 weeks from my last appointment with the dietition. Labs, psychologist, endoscopy, sleep study, kidney doc and hemotogist consults are all done. I keep waiting for one of them to tell me not to do this. Hasnt happened yet! I took the 6 months plan to make sure I'm doing the right thing. I know 5 people who have done the sleeve and one with lap band all 5 years or more out. All but one are putting weight back on. They all eat bad and I don't think they take supplements. Reading everyones post have really helped me. Other than my husband, no one knows I'm doing this. I'm 41, weight 268 after losing 21lbs with my 6 month journey. I have 1 kidney, a clotting disorder and have had 3 blood clots in my leg a few years ago. The biggest thing in my life is my 3 children 22, 15 and 4 years old. Being able to see my 4 year old graduate, go to college, get married & see her get grey hair is my motavation. Thank you everyone for your honest posts! I wouldn't have made it this far without them!