I Love my New Nose - Seattle, WA

After meeting with and after interviewing several...

After meeting with and after interviewing several different plastic surgeons in the Seattle, Bellevue and Kirkland area, I knew right away Dr. Salemy was who I wanted to perform my rhinoplasty. He is an incredibly genuine, honest and most importantly, highly skilled, plastic surgeon.
Since the time I was 13 or 14 I have wanted rhinoplasty to remove the "bump" from the bridge of my nose. The tip of my nose was also pointed downward making me feel unattractive and insecure about my profile. I expressed these issues with Dr. Salemy and he instantly explained the process of the surgery to me and how he would be able to create a smooth bridge and upward tip to create a more feminine appearance and attractive profile. He made me feel comfortable and at ease.
I couldn't be happier with my results and I couldn't speak more highly for Dr. Salemy. I have very VERY tiny nostrils but because of Dr. Salemy's skills and the extra time he took during my surgery he successfully completed a beautiful closed rhinoplasty. The bump is completely gone and the tip of my nose points upward. I absolutely love my nose. I feel more confident and beautiful in my own skin and J cannot thank Dr. Salemy enough for making that a possibility for me.