Much Needed Breast Lift/Tummy Tuck

Hello! After 7 years of completely hating my body...

Hello! After 7 years of completely hating my body and looking at so many great stories on here, I have FINALLY taken a step in the direction toward fixing my breasts and stomach. Having two kids, going from 150 lbs to 265 lbs, and then losing all the way down to 200 lbs has taken a massive toll on my body.

So after looking over many different doctors, I finally got the courage to set up an consultation with Dr. Sowder in Seattle, WA. I chose her because I was most impressed with her before and after photos, her reviews are top notch, and plus she was the only office who actually returned my call. We talked it all over and story short she said I was a good candidate/would do my surgery! It is going to be done in two different surgeries, first on my stomach, then on my chest. Possibility of lipo on my butt region which would be done at the same time of my chest. It was also great because she is easy to talk to and is great at answering questions. All her staff is lovely as well. Anyways, for setting up my day of is looking like I am going to be able to get in December/January. So in the down time I have till then starting in October I am going to get a personal trainer to see if I can drop another few pounds to make being put under for surgery a little safer.

That's my story this far! I hope it stays going amazing. I will maybe post before photos at a later date.
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sowder is great at answering any questions you have, beyond professional, and is definitely the doctor I will be going to. I will forever be recommending her to people. Her staff is also very friendly and made me feel very welcomed. As a heavily modified gothic individual (pierced/tattooed), they didn't treat me lower than anyone else and seemed to be most concerned with my happiness.