So Much Happier Without Glasses! - Seattle, WA

I wanted to get LASIK because I wanted to be...

I wanted to get LASIK because I wanted to be glasses-free for my wedding and I was also tired of dealing with prescription glasses/sunglasses. Sound eye and laser had a deal on LivingSocial, so I started doing my research. I was very worried about going forward with a discount LASIK surgery, but at every step along the way, the nurses and doctors at Sound eye and laser made me feel confident and informed about the risks and benefits. I would definitely do it again in a blink of a glasses-free eye!
Seattle Ophthalmologist

Dr. Phillips was patient, knowledgeable, and set my mind at ease through every step of the process. I expressed my concern at the very beginning about discounted LASIK, and the staff member told me that they were simply trying to appeal to a younger audience since most of their procedures were glaucoma-related. The wait times could be a bit long in the office so I tried to schedule my appointments early in the morning, which helped. I appreciated that they required all patients to watch informational videos AND complete a quiz so we are aware of the risks. The day of the surgery, the staff put me at ease and walked me through the whole process. The follow-ups were scheduled well in advance and were very positive.