Doesn't stand by his work - Seattle, WA

I had my rhinoplasty procedure with Dr Naficy a...

I had my rhinoplasty procedure with Dr Naficy a year ago and it was the BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE. From the moment the cast came off I knew it was a poor result, it upturned too high, projected outwards, and wider than before. I originally had a nice nose with slight hump and the slightest downturn, and now it looked much worse and very unnatural. This was definitely not the subtle change we had agreed upon during the consultation, and the change that I had paid twice the national average for! I asked Dr Naficy about a revision almost immediately and he said we would come up with a plan at the 12 month mark. But when I tried to take him up on that I instead received a discharge letter from his office!!! I guess he didn't want to miss out on the money from a new surgery!!!!! Appalling.

Discharge

Dr Naficy told me to find a doctor closer to me for my revision because I may need regular injections. Why accept me as a patient to begin with then? Oh yeah... easy $$$$

Can the Better Business Bureau help?

Does anyone know whether it would be helpful to make a complaint with the Better Business Bureau? I have cosmetic as well as functional issues. I told Dr Naficy that my tip is really painful to the slightest touch and he said the graft that should be trimmed. If he has admitted I need a revision for pain, do I have any rights?! Or can a surgeon just abandon you whenever they want?

Wow wow wow

I have just realised something shocking. I was looking at the photos of Dr Naficy's website and I noticed signs of editing on two of the photos. I really didn't think doctor's did this but now I'm convinced. I feel like such an idiot right now.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

His office sent me a discharge letter after I asked for a revision of a poor rhinoplasty result.