Doesn't stand by his work - Seattle, WA

I had my rhinoplasty procedure with Dr Naficy a...

I had my rhinoplasty procedure with Dr Naficy a year ago and it was the BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE. From the moment the cast came off I knew it was a poor result, it upturned too high, projected outwards, and wider than before. I originally had a nice nose with slight hump and the slightest downturn, and now it looked much worse and very unnatural. This was definitely not the subtle change we had agreed upon during the consultation, and the change that I had paid twice the national average for! I asked Dr Naficy about a revision almost immediately and he said we would come up with a plan at the 12 month mark. But when I tried to take him up on that I instead received a discharge letter from his office!!! I guess he didn't want to miss out on the money from a new surgery!!!!! Appalling.

Dr Naficy told me to find a doctor closer to me for my revision because I may need regular injections. Why accept me as a patient to begin with then? Oh yeah... easy $$$$
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

His office sent me a discharge letter after I asked for a revision of a poor rhinoplasty result.