Finally Had my Mommy Makeover and Am Thrilled with the Results! - Seattle, WA

I spent 3 years researching, reading reviews and...

I spent 3 years researching, reading reviews and dreaming of my mommy makeover. I can't even express how happy I am that I ended up having my procedure done with Dr. Cooper at Sound Plastic Surgery. First off, the entire team at this office is absolutely wonderful. I was so nervous just to go in for a consultation, but Dr. Cooper and Jacey were extremely professional and made what felt like an awkward situation for me rather comfortable.

I ended up doing a tummy tuck w/lipo, breast lift and breast augmentation. Dr. Cooper was great at explaining what to expect and answering questions. I felt well informed and prepared heading into surgery and during recovery. Dr. Cooper even called the evening following my surgery to check in and made himself available by cell at any hour.

At the end of the day, the most important piece is the end result. I am beyond pleased with the work that Dr. Cooper performed. I will be going back to him for any future cosmetic needs.
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr Cooper is very professional and easy to communicate with. He is proactive at explaining procedures, setting expectations and answering questions. The entire staff at this facility has exceeded my expectations!