Facelift W/ Full Face Fat Transfer, Blepharoplasty, Rhinoplasty

I had several procedures done with Dr. Naficy....

I had several procedures done with Dr. Naficy. He's a nice man and I don't think he's incompetent but the final outcome for me was not worth it. Especially considering the money I spent and the many procedures I had done. I had a facelift with full face fat transfer, upper and lower blepharoplasty and rhinoplasty
I wanted to remove a small hump on the bridge of my nose but now I have small humps on the sides. Now it looks a bit squared off and worse than before. Dr Naficy also lifted my nose a bit and that was never discussed at all! I have bad scars from the facelift procedures and my eyes now look a little droopy. I had a fat transfer done and I really don't think it did much for me or it just didn't have lasting results. I would recommend taking your time, asking a lot of questions and making sure that you really comprehend any negative risks or issues that could result from surgery on various parts of the face. I think I look like I had work done and not natural now.
I've waited a couple years to post because I kept hoping the outcome would improve. I'm so sad that I spent all this money to have scars and bumps rather than looking better. I discussed my concerns with Dr. Naficy but was told I'm being too picky. Isn't picky why we seek plastic surgery improvements to begin with? His business is built on people who are picky about their appearance.
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

High prices but not high price results.