What to Expect-Invisalign Day 1

I've just started my Invisalign treatment, day...

I've just started my Invisalign treatment, day one--

Teeth are already a bit sore, self conscious about a lisp, noticed dry mouth during the day, very tough to remove (especially the bottom due to worse overcrowding), tongue very sore/cut up from running it along the aligners... I didn't realize how much I press my tongue against backs of my lower teeth, but this is right where slightly sharp edge of aligner is and I have to actively avoid moving my tongue around!

Worried about what I've gotten myself into, but hopeful it will get better.

30year old female, teeth not terrible, but not "perfect".

I would encourage anyone considering to ask their orthodontist to see a visualization/animation of the end product before you commit.

They briefly showed me the "live" digital model of my mouth this morning...but never showed me what the end results will be! And now I'm worried that I am going to have to go through an awful lot of work/inconvenience/discomfort for less than ideal results.

Optimistic! I will have the attachments put on I. Two weeks, and will report back :)
Seattle Orthodontist

Dr Wong seems very knowledgable and friendly. I'm more hopeful because I trust his expertise.