Not Recommended for Otoplasty

I had an otoplasty with Dr Naficy a few months ago...

I had an otoplasty with Dr Naficy a few months ago and unfortunately will get a revision elsewhere. Before surgery the tops of my ears stuck out and they were asymmetrical. After surgery I have a telephone deformity and continued asymmetry, one ear aches when I wear glasses and I have a protruding stitch behind one ear. It is a hard lump. Dr Naficy said it was a great improvement but for me it is not, it is just closer to my head and has worse contours. I'm cutting my losses and going to someone who specialises in ears. I have already had a consultation about it and was told the stitches are too close to the surface so once it is redone I should be able to wear my glasses normally again.
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

I do not recommend this clinic for otoplasty and I just wanted to let people know because I was really upset about my ears and didn't want to wear my hair up. Dr Naficy is polite and responsive to emails but I'm bummed that I couldn't get a nice result the first time.