Now I Smile for Family Photos! Seattle, WA

Had full upper all on 4 procedure. I had bad...

Had full upper all on 4 procedure. I had bad teeth and discoloring from childhood use of tetracycline which left brown spots, especially large on the front teeth. Age 8 chipped front tooth. 5 sets of crowns over 40 years and an unrelenting inflammation on the margin, two root canals and two apiecoectomies and a silver post and plastic "nose cone"on the root tip, at age 63 needed new crown AGAIN. Adding up all dental work proposed, decided to end the annual expense of thousands of $ to keep my uppers.

Clear Choice was great for me. I did my homework and checked credentials of the medical staff before the first visit.

I followed pre and post op instructions carefully. Got fittings and had modifications I proposed accepted and changes were made until I was satisfied. The temps looked great and felt better than my own teeth.

Yes, it's different than real teeth.....but none of them hurt and there's no more gum inflammation, a precursor to many other health problems! Like every change in life, you have to get used to the implants!
Puyallup Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

All staff were absolutely committed to the best possible outcome for me. AFter surgery, I had visits with Dr. Michael Books, the staff Prosthodontist, who ensured I had a natural look and feel to my denture.