Cleft Repair, Rhinoplasty and Deviated Septum Repair - A+ Results - Seattle, WA

I haven't really won the lottery before, but I...

I haven't really won the lottery before, but I feel like i did after being referred to Dr. Bhrany after my initial surgeon couldn't finish the work we had already begun. Meeting with Dr. Bhrany it was soon evident that he would be able to take over and be successful in what was very nerve-wracking. Pre-op appointments went smoothly, and he even went above and beyond to help repair a separate scar that wasn't initially on the docket for the procedure that morning. He was present to meet with my family and to clear up any final questions before the operation, and all post op interactions went well. Photographs of my work were also provided upon request which made it nice and easy to share the results with family. If you have a chance to have Dr. Bhrany involved with your procedure, don't skip a beat. It will be worth it. I'm just so fortunate that things fell into place and he just so happened to have been the one to help me finish the project. I had a deviated septum that needed repair, as well as some light facial reconstruction and rhinoplasty. Everything went well and I couldn't be happier.
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bhrany is the kind of Doctor who is very present, friendly and very helpful. His staff makes the whole process so easy, and you are never left wondering about any detail. I had a few pre op appointments that went well with attentive service and the surgical procedures fully explained. A few post app appointments for photos and check ups were also equally appreciated. He gets perfect scores across the board. Do not hesitate to consult Dr. Bhrany for any need - you will not regret it.