Breast Revision and Lift ~ Dr. Said, Seattle WA

My experience with Dr. Said was so amazing. From...

My experience with Dr. Said was so amazing. From the moment I met him at my first consultation I knew he was the doctor for me. He made me feel very comfortable and understood my concerns. I was very impressed with the amount of time that Dr. Said spent with me discussing every aspect of care and precaution involved with such a procedure as augmentation.
I must say that my experience with Dr. Said and his hard working staff, Megan and Michelle in the office, was nothing less than outstanding!!! I decided to go with Dr. Said because he was the most informed, honest and well trained doctor I had encountered. Not to mention the friendly staff that waited on you the minute you opened the door, at surgery and follow-ups. From the initial consultation to the most recent follow ups, it has been a pleasure. I highly recommend Dr. Said for your plastic surgery needs, you won’t be disappointed.
Seattle Plastic Surgeon