My Back Feels SO Much Better and my Abdomen is Perfect Now - Seattle, WA

I went to Dr Peters for a Breast reduction and...

I went to Dr Peters for a Breast reduction and smaller implants as well as a full abdominoplasty. I was nervous at first but she listened to my desires and went above and beyond what I had expected. The hospital was ready for me when I arrived and surgery and recovery went smoothly. They kept me overnight so I wouldn't have to travel on a ferry and return the next day. My comfort and safety were their primary concern.
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Peters is amazing. She is an artist in her field and I am more than pleased with my results. She took the time to explain everything and made certain we were "on the same page" with the changes I desired. I had liposuction many, many years ago and it hasn't "aged" well. I explained what results I wanted and she earned by trust, was patient and listened closely to my needs. What a fantastic experience! I would highly recommend her services! Her staff is also professional and really work to adjust apps, etc so they fit my schedule.