Going to Be Finally Removing These Weights - Seattle, WA

I am at the interview stage but I'm pretty sure...

I am at the interview stage but I'm pretty sure I've found my doc.
Dr Lisa Sowder.
This has been something I've wanted to do for years,and now that my neck,shoulder, and overall body pain has gotten worse I HAVE to have them out asap!!
I started by seeing my original surgeon who immidiately dismissed that implants could possibly have anything to do with neck and shoulder pain. He then advised me to replace, rather than remove the implants! Hello! I just told him I feel they are causing pain and heath issues!
Anyway, I was very put off by his pushy attitude and he also made it clear that I would "need" a lift because they would otherwise look awful. I kid you not, other members of his staff offered the same words, trying to scare me into a lift.
There's more,but I won't bore you, I'll just say I decided then and there he wasn't going to be my doc for this or anything else in the future for that matter.
I then proceeded to meet with Dr Sowder and was so pleasantly surprised!
She is on board with implant removal for ANY reason, and she LISTENED to me and completely put me at ease about only removing them,no lift.
She even called me a week later and took time to talk to me on the phone and answer more questions and I felt even more at ease.
I'm putting down a deposit in a few weeks for September 23rd and I'm so hopeful to be feeling better and lighter.
I will post pics of me with the implants soon.
Seattle Plastic Surgeon