I Had Breast Implants put in 9 Months Ago and Thinking of Getting an Explant Because of Pain & Health Issues & the way they look

Had breast augmentation & lift.I've been sick w/...

Had breast augmentation & lift.I've been sick w/ health problems ever since including thrush and chest pains especially on left breast right after surgery,which still have my chest pains nine months after implants put in.Fatigue,joints &muscle pains all over.I was very active,energetic before surgery.

I'm finally my descision. I will be getting an explant!

My decision is made! Sad to say I will be getting an explant, hoping my health will do better. Positive side hoping I will back to my healthy, happy, energetic, athletic mother and wife I was before my implants where in. I got implants, wanting feel better about myself for I lost 50lbs and just wanted to have my normal looking breast, not saggy breast after I lost weight. I didnt want to be bigger, I just wanted to be my normal size before I lost alot of weight. After getting them in, I started to not feel good, and soon my health was going down hill as the weeks went by. I went from an energetic, athletic women who ran half marathons, worked out 5-6 days a week, a personal trainer, and worked at a very high intensity resturaunt, to after my implants being put in, slowly having health problems to being very weak, fatigue, joints N back aches,spams, cramping through out body,neck pains, headaches, stomach problems, throat problems,the list goes on, also I now cannot workout, not a personal trainer,and also step down of my position at a very high intinsity resturaunt. More upcoming news after my explant. Getting explanted is probably the best thing for me and my health!

I will be getting my explant by Dr. Lisa Sowder. She answered all my concerns about an explant..

Getting an Explant Was the Best Decision I Made!

After getting implants in 10.5 months ago, I have not felt well ever since! I decided to get my implants out hoping my health will do better! Dr. Sowder was highly recommended to me, and yes they were right! She called me that very next day, which was on a Saturday to see how I was feeling. That I really appreciated!

17 days after explant!

I am feeling better day by day! No shooting pain from my chest to my back! No joint pains, back and neck pains! My red sensitive eyes went away! No more waking up with joint pain and eyes watering trying to open them because they hurt and so sensitive to the light. No more head aches! My energy is picking up. My anxiety is very low now! I still had a couple of flares two days after surgery and a week out. But none this week. Yay! I was told from last surgeon, that my chest would sink in and would be a A cup. I was distrauted by that comment. The best part is my new surgeon Lisa Sowder said I would probably be a B- C cup when getting explant. That brought a smile to my face, and my chest only sinks in just a little, Even better! I also went to get my swollen lymph nodes checked again,(before my explant) my lymph nodes on my left side underpit unusual large, which hurt. Went in today good news! He can't find them! No pain under arm pits any more! Hurray! Went to see Dr Sowder and said that I look very happy which I do! I'm happy because I feel good! My health is doing better! Even though I don't have what I wanted and that was my implants that was supposed to bring up my confidence, but instead it brought health down quickly! I'm starting to love now, my new Self, smaller size in breast, and chose to have a healthy life, be a happy wife and mom all back once again! Not one negative comment came out of Dr.Sowders mouth, all positive!! I like how she said you will feel better now! Thank you Dr. Sowder for bringing back my confidence back again! Thank you! Thank you! I can't waite to be fully back, to my energetic, healthy self again!!

My health is doing great!!

I am now 36 days out from my explant! I'm doing great! My energy is back! I am back to work. Almost 3weeks in. I am now going back to the gym. Starting out very slowly. I still cannot work out on my chest,for my muscles are still healing, but I do workout my lower body very slowly for right now.

5 months after my explant and still doing great!

It's been 5 months since my implants out! After 4 months of my implants out, my Lupus is back in remission Yay! Kidney doing great!! Dbl yay! Still problems with my anxiety, and breathing problems, but getting better.. Everything else I had, joint pains,chronic pain in chest and body,neck and back pains, fybermalgia, chest pains shooting from my chest to my back on my left side, stiffness and pains in my left arm and my wrist, stingy burning pains I'm my hands and feet, blood shot, red irratated eyes that was very sensitive to the light, headaches, lungs all gone after my explant!! I'm back to working out slowly, but eventually HOPEFULLY will get back to where I was before I GOT MY IMPLANTS in, and thats Working out 5-6 days a week, and to get back to being a personal fitness trainer. I'm now in training for the Seattle Rock N Roll run in June of 2016. I'm getting back on the right track again! I'm am thankful that I figured out the problem and got the problem situated! After being sick with health problems for 10.5 months after my implants were in. I'm happy, grateful, and thankful,that I'm getting back to my healthy self again after getting my Implants out! Im on the other side!! Again, thank you Dr. Lisa Sowder for doing a wonderful job!
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I will be now going to Dr.Lisa Sowder for my breast implant removal. Very nice and great surgeon! Lisa Sowder answered all my concerns about my explant and was highly recommend!! I am very pleased with her work!