Wonderful Doctor, Lovely Staff, Great Experience!! - Seattle, WA

I did a lot of online looking at before and after...

I did a lot of online looking at before and after photos and I was always really impressed by Dr. Salemy's work. At the consult he was very professional with the perfect amount of humor and he is so genuine and that made my husband and I feel comfortable. I went back and forth between sizes and they were so patient and gave me good input. When I spoke with the financial specialist she was really personable and there wasn't any pressure to get me to schedule and that made me feel like I wasn't just a number. My surgery was a great experience and it couldn't have gone any better, our nurse was amazing and sat with us almost 20 minutes in the lobby while we waited for our hotel shuttle to pick us up. A few weeks after surgery I had some questions and I emailed his staff in the evening, she spoke with Dr. Salemy and called me right back first thing the next morning. That made me feel at ease that even after surgery they are right there if I have a question. Everything about the whole experience was top notch and sooo worth the money! And most important my results are AMAZING and I couldn't be happier!!!!!! I 100% recommend Dr. Salemy and I am so happy I found him!!!!
Seattle Plastic Surgeon