Wish i would have found Dr. Grenley sooner!! - Seattle, WA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I came to Dr. Grenley after finding him here on...

I came to Dr. Grenley after finding him here on Realself and viewing all of his credentials. I came to Dr. Grenley with a difficult situation in my breasts. My breast ( two breast implant surgeries prior to Dr. G ) where very uneven, I had no cleavage, horrible scars, the list really goes on and on. After coming to see him about three times to discuss my options and to allow time for him to consult colleagues about my situation, we scheduled the surgery.
Now I have even breasts!!! I can go braless and have security back. I wish I had done this surgery sooner. It has been a very long recovery because of my particular situation, but I would do it again if I had to because of Dr. Grenley and his staff.
Dr. Grenley has a wonderfully calm environment in his office and great staff. Stephanie his Nurse is wonderful!!!!!
Dr. Grenley is realistic and honest. He truly wants you to look your best!
I have sent over friends for consultations and they all love him. One friend so far has had her procedures done, and we giggle to each other all the funny conversations we have had with Dr. Grenley.

Soon Dr. Grenley will be putting up my before and after photos on his website. Its unbelievable the change! I am so happy!!
Seattle Plastic Surgeon