In Need of Breast Revision :( - Seattle, WA

Implant information: 330 filled to 400cc,...

Implant information: 330 filled to 400cc, submuscular, high profile

Hello everyone! I was only 19 years old when I got my breast augmentation. I was about a AA cup, and was extremely self conscious about my breasts. I've always admired big breasted women because boobs are sexy and feminine. Being a full time college student and a part time worker, I decided to get my breasts done because I'm only young once and I can pay for them myself. I come from the Seattle area so of course I decided to have my surgery take place around the city. I did a lot of research and I chose my doctor. He was very friendly and very informative, and the procedure went great. For the first two months my breasts were still healing and did not "fluff" so I couldn't really tell whether or not they were crooked or uneven. It's been a year and one month since I had my proceprocedure and I am extremely distressed about my breasts. They are not too horrendous to the point where I can't wear tank tops or bathing suit tops but during intimacy with my partner or laying down at the beach really (laying down in general) is when I hate my breasts. It seems that my left breasts incision was not aligned with the right breast incision. When I stand straight with my shoulders back, there is a huge gap!!!!!!!!!! I was aiming for the butt Crack look. When I lay down, the implants leave the pocket or something and hang off to the sides, making me look flat chested. I don't know if the surgeon made the pockets too big or if it's just me but I am extremely distressed about my breast implants. I will be having a breast revision in the near future after I turn twenty two to upgrade my saline implants to silicone.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon