47 Year Old Spin and Bodypump Instructor-nursed Three Kids - Seattle, WA

I have always been small chested and after nursing...

I have always been small chested and after nursing three kids and being an active athlete, I was tired of not filling out my tops! Although I was very very worried about going too big and really just wanted more fullness rather than a bigger cup size. I went back and forth for about 13 years then finally decided to take the plunge but with a fair amount of reluctance. I like to look athletic and was afraid larger breasts would detract from that. Dr.Lisa Sowder was wonderful and understood my concerns. She carefully measured me and had me try on the sizers-I ended up choosing Sientra textured low profile 190cc. over the muscle. I started with a bra size of 34b (and that's a very padded bra and not really filled!!). Surgery was just fine-painful first 2 days and took the Oxycodone and the valium helped me sleep, then switched to tylenol. Really have felt great and am itching to get back to teaching!!!!! Since they were done over the muscle my recovery is much easier and I will be cleared to go back to teaching after just two weeks (modifiying when necessary)I am THRILLED with my results-I feel like they fit my build so well . Wish I had done this years ago!!!!!

weight/height stats

Forgot my "stats"-I am 5'4" 125lbs
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sowder was wonderful. Very professional and warm. She really understood my need for small implants that would work with my active lifestyle. All the interactions I had with her staff were also just terrific.