Breast Augmentation. Textured Oval Form Stable Sientra 370cc Unders. Fabulous!

After nursing two children I worked out hard to...

After nursing two children I worked out hard to lose but stubborn fat remained. Had lipo for stubborn areas (love love love! Cost a bit less than BA). I chose sientra form stable "gummy bears" because I thought they were safest. Under muscle for most natural and in case I want one more child it won't interfere with possible future nursing. Very painful and vary hard! Only 1 1/2 weeks post op and wish I'd done more natural feeling silicone or saline. Look fabulous but feel unnatural. I'll add photo soon.

Post op 2 weeks - From Glad to Sad to Glad again!

Days 5-10 were incredibly difficult emotionally. I was warned this could happen but didn't plan on it. I cried with regret for 5 days and nights because they felt hard, unnatural, and I couldn't hug my husband or two small children. HOWEVER, I've reached 2 weeks and feel SO MUCH BETTER! I am GLAD I had my procedures. RealSelf has provided information to help me be more patient with recovery. I am excited to see and feel my results in a few months! Feeling positive again!
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Baxter and his office staff are incredibly helpful. I felt 100% confident as I went in to my procedure and afterwards. I was recommended by a friend and glad I went! I will recommend him to anyone who asks me where to go. An hour drive from where I live and totally worth it.