36 Yr Old (34 B) now with 505 CCs, C-section scar removal and a mini TT-- Seattle

First, I want to say that my blogs are real time...

First, I want to say that my blogs are real time as I just underwent surgery on (26 Jul). Dr. Grenley is a wonderful doctor and the staff made sure I felt completely at ease before going under. I will post daily pics or my level of pain. Hope this helps anyone who is considering having this done. Thx!

Day 3

I'm just exhausted! Pain is slowly fading
away. I just need sleep!

Day 2

Ace wrap was removed and now i feel more freeeee! My pain level is 3/5.

Day 1

Day 1 Post Op

Day 2 (ace wrap removed for shower only)

Day 2

Dream Goal

1 week post op

I like ????

Week 1: Waist Measurement slowly dropping! 34 to 32.5. Goal 24 by Nov! I still feel and look swollen & bloated ...(sigh).

My first Follow Up appointment is today!

2 weeks post op ....feeling :/

Day 1 before and 2 week after pic. I must be feeling some kind of way but Im not as happy. I know i need to give my boobs time to drop and my tummy time to heal. Just feeling meeh?

1 week and 2 week post op pics

Still 32 inch waist from last week. I will work harder on my diet. Im still not cleared to exercise yet...cant wait. My left boob is dropping faster than the right. My left boob was alway bigger than the right too.

Day 1 and week 2

Week 3 post op with pre op pic

Week 3 with week 2 post op

boobs still look the same :/

Waist update!

Last week 32 inches :-)

Boobie Update (3.5 weeks post op)

having a little fun...however the itching and nipple sensitivity is driving me nuts! The bruising is also slowly fading away. :-)

More updates (blurred out nipples)

I included a boobie before pic....my my my! My girls are big :-)

How my body feels

Im going on week 4 and a few pains I faced have been:
-lack of sleep (on back)
-difficulty getting out of bed (so I slept on couch for 3 weeks)
-bending over to put on boots or shoes
-random shooting pain in breast
-itchy breast
-itchy breast

As i lay in bed right now, I must say that Im looking forward to a good night sleep. My body is ready to exercise now.

Im really pleased and satisfied with my results thus far. I also bought a smaller compression garment.

Week 4

Post Op pic and week 4

Week 3 & 4 post ops

My diet has been horrible all week :(
Next week i will look better...my waist is still at 31 inches so thats a pinch of good news :)

Top pic is 4 weeks and the bottom is 3 weeks

Applied the medi strips today

I must say the scars are healing VERY nicely :)
I will post pics at week 5...

Week 5! One more week until I can exercise YAY!!!!

This is the pre op and week 5 pic

More Of Week 5

Both pics are before and after of week 4 and 5. I will admit that this no exercising is not working out for me However, my girls are dropping :)

I made it!!! 6 weeks

Pre Op and 6 weeks post! I can't wait to start my workout!!!

Feeling Good ;)

waist training and my boobs look great!

Breast: 36 DD
Waist Goal: 24 inches (almost there)
Hips Goal: 36 (almost there)
Seattle Plastic Surgeon