28, 5'8, 125 Lbs. Currently a 32/34 B, Hoping for a Natural, Full Result!

Hello! I've been looking on RS for quite awhile...

Hello!
I've been looking on RS for quite awhile and am pleased to join in and share that my BA surgery is in 4 days! Honestly, I don't know if I would have done this if not for RS. It's incredibly helpful and reassuring to be able to see another person's (with my same build, implant size preference, and even age) results. It adds such a level of reassurance and personal connection, which I am so grateful for, so ladies, thank you for sharing your stories!!!

I visited three doctors, all of whom gave me an abundance of information, much of which I didn't delve into in my own research (esp. regarding capsular contracture). I ended up going with the last Doctor I saw, who was actually recommended to me by my father (he asked a friend who "knows about these things"). I'm sure that I would have gotten a good result from any of the docs that I visited (they were all highly rated) but there were some price disparities and different recommendations, so I feel secure in my choice.

I tried on some great sizers at my docs office (see pics), and it looks like my implants will be within the range of 250-350ccs depending on what my body accommodates. We discussed my preference of a very natural look with minimal upper pole fullness.

I booked my surgery a little over a week in advance of the date, so there was so much to organize- but how fun?! My mom is graciously flying up from California to be my caregiver, which is perfect. She insisted that I bring my puppy (4.5 month old Frenchie/Boston) along, and we will be staying in a dog-friendly hotel nearby to my Doc's office for 2 nights. Not sure if this is a terrible idea, but Mom's a busy-body and assured me that she will make sure our pup doesn't bother me.

I'd love to hear if anyone has recommendations for a comfy surgical bra or really any advice at all. My doc and his staff have given me a huge amount of info but it's so great to hear anecdotal advice so, if you feel inclined- please send it my way!

Day after surgery!

Was finished with my BA yesterday at noon and came out of anesthesia very well. No nausea at the facility, and we headed back to our hotel shortly after. About an hour after we got back I started to feel super nauseous, and that was my condition for the rest of the day and night. I got sick twice and could barely eat, but managed to hold down the antibiotic, Valium and Oxy. I think I only ate 4 saltines and some water all day. On the upside, my pain was totally bearable. I felt sore, but really not bad at all.
One interesting thing- I got the hiccups on five separate occasions. Which kind of sucked with the soreness and all, but was also kind of hilarious. Last night I was even woken up by my hiccups! Has anyone else ever experienced this?
Just ate eggs for breakfast and about to head into my post op. The ace bandage is coming off, into the surgical bra and I'm traveling home (1.5 hrs north). Let's hope I can hold onto my breakfast!

Before

Night before last- saying goodbye to my natural boobs!

5'8, 125lbs, 28 Y/o, Seeking a Natural Result

Just had my surgery yesterday, but thus far, I have only wonderful things to say about Dr. Grenley and his staff. Everyone has been so kind, warm, welcoming, thorough, knowledgeable, immediately responsive, accommodating, receptive to my requests and preferences, and really just everything you could possibly hope for in a cosmetic surgery office and team. Dr. Grenley's nurse is absolutely the sweetest, warmest and has an excellent sense of humor. I felt so relaxed and comfortable going into surgery. Dr. Grenley is known as the best in Seattle, and it's no wonder. Can't wait to see my results.
Seattle Plastic Surgeon