27 Years Old, 2 Kids, Deflated 34B, Breastfed Both. 5'2 125 Pounds. 520 High Profile, Round Smooth Implants. Bellevue, WA

Ive wanted breast augmentation since about 6th...

Ive wanted breast augmentation since about 6th grade! Now that we are finished having children it is something I can finally do. 5'2 125 pounds deflated 34B. Consultation is set for June 8th! Wanting 450cc-500cc HP unders. I cant wait to see the 3D imaging. Will be posting the pics if I'm allowed to take them!

Wish boobs

Consultation Day!

I am super excited and nervous! Hopefully they let me take some pictures of my 3D images today!! :)

Surgery date set for 6/28/2016

I am really excited! we decided to go for 485cc HP but he will also be doing sizers to make sure thats the perfect fit...! I am so excited! I am going silicone under the muscle :)

Left is my before middle is 375 moderate and far right is 485HP which I chose

Blood work!

I just did all of my blood work!! Things are starting to feel real! I can't wait for June 28th :)

Pre op tomorrow!

I am so excited and nervous! I made a list of all the questions I have so I wont forget lol! I know that 450cc is the lowest I want to go and 500 the very max. I am hoping for 485cc though!! High profile! :)

Got them done!!

Feeling a little dizzy but doing good. And a little sore too

Boobs

My dr put in 520 hp!!! Umder the muscle

One day post op!

So mortified! I accidentallg post boob pics on my facebook! (I did luckily have the nipples covered) im ona couple forums for BA and I went to go post them on there and messwd up!

3 days post op!

Today will be my 3 day post op, a I already cant wait for them to settle down into their pocket lol! They are very high up and just tight all over!

5'2" 127lbs 2 Kids, Had a Very Deflated 34b Cup

Dr. Stephens
I went to a total of 4 consults and dr Stephen's was my favorite by far! He listens to what you want and is very helpfull and very kind, his staff was professional and kind as well. The day of my surgery they calmed me down a lot, I was a nervous wreck! They answer all the ridicouls emails (lol me overthinking things) and they always call back as soon as they can if you call the office. Dr. Stephen's is not only a skilled surgeon but he also has very good bedside manners. Along with all of his staff! He is definitely a profectionist and actually cares about his patients. I never once felt rushed and that was a big deal for me. And the 3D Imaging is awsome as well!!

They still have a lot of dropping to do

They have dropped a little and swelling has gone down a but, but I stilll have a little boob shelf and thats ok, it is only post op 3 days! So far I love my new boobies!! I can't wait to see how they look wheb they're all settled..!

3 days post op

The rest that didn't load

Just for funzies :) 3 days post op. Just posted late

Every day they are changing and I love them so much! Dr. Stephen's is an amazing surgeon and I am so happy that I chose him for my BA. ?

520 high profile under, silicone

Loving them more and more each day!!! My breast are even, one just looks a little high because that arm is up higher taking the picture :)

New bra

I ended buying a new bra that didnt sit directly on my incisions, this is by far the most comfortable of all my bras that I've gotten for my BA

Just because I love seeing them now!

Dr. Stephen's did an amazing job and gave me exactly what I wanted and more. I actually cried this morning out of happiness!!!

Dropping slowly but surely :)

One is dropping a little faster! But thats the way it works, right?! Lol! ;)

Another update :)

Still waiting for them to drop some more :) but loving the size!

This was actually taken 16 days post op :)

Scar cream and incision healing

BioCorneum plus SPF30

Before and afters in bras

I LOVE THEM!

My right one (under tattoo) is still holding on! I cant wait to see the finale results :) I love them so much!

This was taken at 2 weeks of using the scar cream

4 weeks post op!!!

I feel like they're healing nicely

So in love

32DDD at Victoria secret

32DDD at Victoria Secret. They don't fit perfectly in the cups so I want to get sized at Nordstrom too
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

I went to a total of 4 consults and Dr. Stephen's was my favorite by far! He listens to what you want and is very helpfull and very kind, his staff was professional and kind as well. The day of my surgery they calmed me down a lot, I was a nervous wreck! They answer all the ridiculous emails (lol me overthinking things) and they always call back as soon as they can if you call the office. Dr. Stephen's is not only a skilled surgeon but he also has very good bedside manners. Along with all of his staff! He is definitely a profectionist and actually cares about his patients. I never once felt rushed and that was a big deal for me. And the 3D Imaging is awsome as well!!