32 Yr Old with BBL - Seattle, WA

I have had a flat butt all my life and had never...

I have had a flat butt all my life and had never been able to wear even skinny jeans without a use of a belt to hold up my pants. I started saving for this surgery for the last decade because I wanted to invest in myself and I did not want to take the chance to go to a bootleg doc or overseas where I've heard a number of horrific stories about procedures gone bad after patient returned home and their horrible experience flying back home for hours shortly after surgery. I've also a fear of waking up in the middle of surgery and most foreign countries do not put you under General anesthesia let alone give you an option to do so. Luckily I love close to Seattle and started to search for surgeons with experience but also an eye for symmetry and lots of feedback. I didn't have to look too far as every time I'd go online to searched or read reviews, Dr. Salemy would be visible in every review and also had almost 100% satisfaction in every area. I went to couple consultations and his by far had the most friendliest and professional staff! I'd call or email numerous times and they all answered promptly! I don't think I ever had to wait beyond 5 minutes of arriving even when I myself was running late! The doc was very comforting, professional, and I admire that he is very up front and honest with real expectations. I am not new to cosmetic surgery and I know that a real good doc regardless of profit will not fluff your mind with unrealistic results just to have you book with them. He even stepped out of surgery at my last post opp appt briefly to check my surgical site for me as I also had a moms lift with my BBL. I wish I had seen Dr. Salemy prior to the other procedures I've had. He's very talented and I love how he addresses not just the benefits but also gives you realistic reviews! He's very concerned about his patients and most of all, his staff is just as nice and professional! I highly recommend his office and would not go anywhere else for future work. I will pay the price which is the same for this area. You can't put a price tag on your safety, health, or convenience! I have read reviews of people going overseas to pay less than half and I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for! Who would want to sit in an airplane for half a day after surgery and not be able to go see the doc if complications arise??? Some insurance companies will not cover for those as its cosmetic. Why take that risk? Also, the entire staff is great looking! I'm currently almost two weeks post opp and I love my booty! :)

One Week Post Op

My one week post op pics. I didn't take many before pics but mind you I had no butt whatsoever. Still have bruises and lots is swelling so I'm excited to see the end results in the coming weeks. Haven't sat down for long since surgery and have been laying on my side. Would have liked to go bigger but I didn't have enough fat and my skin is pretty tight but this is more than what I started out with. I hope this will last. Still sore and wondering if I'll "fluff" out a little.

3 weeks post opp

It's been three weeks and I'm back at work. I stand or kneel on my chair in a cushion and the only time I really sit is when I'm driving which is an hour to hour and a half a day. My swelling has started to go down and I'm starting to massage the areas I had lipo to loosen the hard areas. So far I am still pleased with the outcome and not as sore . All bruising has gone and a little volume lost. I'm assuming due to the reduction in swelling. Wish the doc had lipo out my entire back as the only thing I don't like is the way my back isn't as smooth as before . Still healing and seeing what will happen. Wearing my compression garment until my 6 weeks post opp appt to see what the doc says.
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Salemy is very professional, compassionate, and realistic. He is very patient because I asked LOTS of questions and he ensures your safety and well being above everything. Clean office, facility, and great staff. I never had a long wait time. I would not go to anywhere else To do this! He even calls personally to check on his patients the evening of surgery even though you have a post op appt the the day after surgery to make sure you're still doing ok. He is amazing!